Why not reduce the risks?
The Extraoral Dental Suction System allows dentists to safely remove droplets and aerosol particles created while providing treatments! Moreover, the system is able to filter the blood, viruses, germs, fluids, & dust that would otherwise end up contaminating treatment rooms. This is one of the few FDA approved extra-oral suction units in the nation.
The unit is equipped with:
- 3 layer medical grade HEPA filters to stop 99.995% of virus and germs
- Medical grade UV light disinfectant system
Welcome back protocols for dental appointments:
Your health and safety is our top priority.
- You will be asked a COVID 19 pre-screening questionnaire on the phone or via a link on website. The same questions will also be asked when you arrive in person.
- All patients must arrive wearing a mask or face covering. If you do not have one, we are happy to give one to you.
- Your temperature will be taken on arrival using our Touchless Infrared thermometer.
- We have hand sanitizer throughout our office for your use.
- For your safety, our entire team will be wearing masks, including our administrative team.
- Our clinical team will be wearing special personal protective equipment for all procedures.
- I am excited to share that I have invested in special Aerosol Evacuation Units coming soon for dental treatments to minimize aerosols in our office. These units have medical grade HEPA filters and UV light to disinfect the air, additional layer of protection for you and team members
- All treatment rooms, door knobs, and counters will be cleaned and sanitized thoroughly after each patient with a medical grade disinfectant.
- For safety reasons, we must minimize the number of people in our reception area at all times and for that reason, we ask that you come alone to your appointment unless accompanying a child.